Sunday, March 08, 2009

Alina gets her inheritance...

A package arrived from Granville the other day with Alina's inheritance.  The enclosed note (anonymously authored) reads...

"Alina asked for something Gramma used.  I've enclosed a plate a some glasses that she used almost every day.  I hope Dad has developed a sense of humor on the other side.  Beware of lightning bolts."

The entire contents of the package may be viewed here.  Warning.... Well just be warned!

5 comments:

Oma/Marion said...

From the looks of the previous picture I think she could use the "plate" :>)

Anonymous said...

MY GOD, if I'd known she needed teeth and glasses so badly I'd have sent them sooner. The previous picture certainly is grotesque. It sort of looks like "The Scream" front and side view. I'm glad that Edward doesn't believe in email and blogs. I think it would freak him out.

Oma/Marion said...

I'm sure it would freak Edwward out. Look what a used tea bag did to him.

Anonymous said...

I always knew Alina was the favorite grandchild!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you combine the title of the blog, "Waiting for the squirrels to come", and Alina's picture, one would surmise that the owner of this blog resides in the hills of West Virginia.