Thursday, September 04, 2008

I want everyone to know...

...that I have no responsibility what-so-ever for anything regarding either the Squirrels For McCain or the Squrrels For Obama or any of the nuts that post on their sites. My only contact has been through Dimitri, who we thank God has finally made it out of Siberia into Alaska where I think he is going to stay for a while to cover Governor Palin. Last I heard he was headed for Wasilla .

2 comments:

CAPII said...

I think most should know where they want to be by now. Let's 'get r done', like tomorrow if possible!

Great Pics of the mountains. Are the temps droping? Thank God the temps are back to the middle 90's. The squirrels have even started storing their nuts in holes in my fron lawn. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

Obviously your job managing people in India does not keep you busy enough! If I was your boss I would give you loads more work to do ....
:)