I feel for Alice Walter. I'm having some dental work done on Monday which is going to mean sitting at least 2 hours in the dental chair. Then they called yesterday to say that they had a cancelation for the hygenist for cleaning my teeth that would be right after my other work and did I want to make a day of it. I was supposed to go in February for the cleaning but I decided to make a day of it because then we don't have to try and figure out who is going to look after Luke Michael. Monday is a holiday and Tamara and the kids will all be home so it works out well, but I'm not looking forward to spending the day at the dentist.
1 comment:
I feel for Alice Walter. I'm having some dental work done on Monday which is going to mean sitting at least 2 hours in the dental chair. Then they called yesterday to say that they had a cancelation for the hygenist for cleaning my teeth that would be right after my other work and did I want to make a day of it. I was supposed to go in February for the cleaning but I decided to make a day of it because then we don't have to try and figure out who is going to look after Luke Michael. Monday is a holiday and Tamara and the kids will all be home so it works out well, but I'm not looking forward to spending the day at the dentist.
Post a Comment