Wednesday, December 31, 2008

All I wanted for Christmas...

...was to get the painting finished in the basement.  Instead my painter gave me two of his original paintings.  I have been working all day every day since Christmas to finish the painting.  I think I will finish everything but touch up and the baseboard in the stairway today.  In the meantime I will contemplate the two paintings.




6 comments:

Karl said...

Very cool. Cindy's sister-in-law, married to her brother, makes paintings similar to the ones you posted. She also makes them inside little boxes, almost like dioramas. Will the whole basement be filled with these paintings?

Oma/Marion said...

The paintings are very cool. However, if you wanted your walls painted I think you chose the wrong type of painter. Did you not specify that you wanted your walls and baseboards painted? He could have painted a mural on the wall.

Cindy Koch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Koch said...

I like them! Makes me want to paint!

Anonymous said...

Is he a republican?

Karl said...

How do you know the painter is not a woman?