
The quality of the picture on the TV in the exercise room was not stellar. The cable signal came into the basement and then went up to the master bedroom on the second floor where the reciever was located. All the other TVs in the house (with the exception of the HD in the family room) work on backfeed off the receiver in the master bedroom. Needless to say there are several inline amplifiers to try and get a good signal throughout the system. But it seemed impossible to get a really good signal into the exercise room. Since we no longer watch television in the master bedroom, we decided that we would move the receiver to the exercise room. I had to put in two cable connectors and an addditional outlet at the place where we wanted to put the reciever. You can see the receiver and outlets in this picture on top of the shelves (which were also added yesterday.) Work still remains as the quality of the pictures in the bedrooms is not good. I have to get up into the attic and put in an electric outlet, and a signal amplifier to each of the bedroom lines. I hate going into the attic.

As you can see from this picture we are making progress on getting ready to paint the studio. All the closet doors are in now at Home Depot, so we can complete all the casing and finish the painting. The color of the studio is going to be Behr Smoked Oyster (780A-2). This a fairly neutral color which should not lend a color cast to pictures taken in the studio. I am really getting anxious to get this all done.
1 comment:
That is some mirror! Will the bar be on the opposite wall? I need to make my reservations too, just have to find time. Since I don't want to risk flying with all the winter weather out there I think I will be taking spa sometime in the summer. I'm still hoping I can use my sky miles on Delta. You are really making progress.
Post a Comment