We sit here, living our lives the best we can. But we know that some day the squirrels will come and start making acorn butter.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Playing Tennis on Sunday morning ...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I think you should stream your t.v. through the mirror, so Carolyn can play tennis with lifesize Wiis. BTW - Alex can play (and win) a complete match of Wii tennis by only moving his wrist and no other muscles. I was very impressed since during my tennis match I hit the t.v., the ceiling fan, and my sister-in-law.
Encountering a life size Wii would be a life altering experience. I gave the Wiimote a good whack on the walker the other day. Even though the jacket was on it, the battery cover still flew off, and the batteries came out. This happened while the "back" team was serving, and I had no way of stopping them, or doing anything until I got the batteries back in.
2 comments:
I think you should stream your t.v. through the mirror, so Carolyn can play tennis with lifesize Wiis. BTW - Alex can play (and win) a complete match of Wii tennis by only moving his wrist and no other muscles. I was very impressed since during my tennis match I hit the t.v., the ceiling fan, and my sister-in-law.
Encountering a life size Wii would be a life altering experience. I gave the Wiimote a good whack on the walker the other day. Even though the jacket was on it, the battery cover still flew off, and the batteries came out. This happened while the "back" team was serving, and I had no way of stopping them, or doing anything until I got the batteries back in.
Post a Comment