Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Thank God!  I am finally overweight!

Until this morning, the Wii Masters have determined, based upon my height and weight, that I was obese.  After several weeks on a fairly rigorous diet and abundant exercise, I finally dropped below the Wii threshold for obese and now am only overweight.  I am afraid that I will be overweight for the rest of my life, except perhaps for the time when the life forces are draining from my body.

2 comments:

CAPII said...

It's tough. I am supposed to be 175, but, remain about 215. My 'goa' is 200. Oh well! Not cutting down on the pasta, beer or wine!

Bill said...

I haven't cut out the alcohol, or desserts, pasta (Carolyn made a great Mac and Cheese the night before last), or potatoes. I am just eating less and not snacking all day long. Progress is slow, but steady. The Wii thing helps because it is a daily reminder.