I agree with Karl - you are looking rather grumpy! Nevertheless a very good image. If it were me I would be having a conversation with myself, as that is what I seem to do on a daily basis anyway. BTW- havent seen the blog for a while and am impressed by the basement set-up.
7 comments:
I love it!!
You said you were obese but I didn't realize you had multiplied! All three of you are looking good.
Conflicted? You all seem to be of the same disposition to me!
That picture has made my day. Too funny.
Conflicted? It seems like beside yourself would be accurate!
Have you done this picture for the DPS assignment? If not you should really submit it, it's "Rule of Thirds".
I agree with Karl - you are looking rather grumpy! Nevertheless a very good image. If it were me I would be having a conversation with myself, as that is what I seem to do on a daily basis anyway. BTW- havent seen the blog for a while and am impressed by the basement set-up.
Post a Comment