We sit here, living our lives the best we can. But we know that some day the squirrels will come and start making acorn butter.
I like option 2. I like the fact that the bedroom is truly a separate room. I also like the kitchen has a separate space versus a wall of appliances. Not sure if having everything in there own spaces will make the over all space seem small or not.
Option number two seems to have unanimous support. Only problem is a diminishment of closet space.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I like option 2. I like the fact that the bedroom is truly a separate room. I also like the kitchen has a separate space versus a wall of appliances. Not sure if having everything in there own spaces will make the over all space seem small or not.
Option number two seems to have unanimous support. Only problem is a diminishment of closet space.
Post a Comment