Thursday, July 10, 2008


Sadly, there is one red squirrel who will not be coming.


A private memorial service will be held on August 10th, 2008 at the Old Lilacs in Granville, Massachusetts at 2:00 PM. Family and friends are invited. In lieu of flowers please send acorns to the the Watch Out for Squirrel's (WOFS) foundation. They are needed to make more acorn butter.


My firends have asked me if anyone recognizes the shoes in the lower right portion of the picture. A reward will be given for verifiable information leading to the perpatrator of this vile act!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's possible that I have some information about the shoe. First, I must know the specifics of the reward and then potentially a time and location can be set up for the exchange of information.

Anonymous said...

I believe that it will be a book of coupons redeemable for favors from the red squirrels.

Anonymous said...

Is there a way to post a picture in the comments?

Bill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.