Monday, July 07, 2008

Yesterday I made four trips to Home Depot in support of my project to replace the hinges on the kitchen cabinets with hidden "Euro" hinges. Of course the cabinet doors, which are 21 years old, were not engineered with the Euro hinges in mind. All sorts of strategies had to be employed to make the damned things work.

Anyways... I am one of a few in America, who can actually walk to Home Depot. Four minutes door to door. It may be a little slower if I am carrying bags of cement or sheets of drywall (and require more trips since I cannot carry more than one bag of cement or sheet of drywall at a time.)

But I thought that today I would share my journey to Home Depot with you all who are waiting for the squirrels to come.

Time: 00.00

In my garage looking past Kevin's house.














Time: 00:20



Turning the corner onto 9620.








Time: 01:00

Almost to the end of 9620













Time 01:30


Turning left at the end of 9620












Time: 02:00

Home Depot appears





Time 02:20

Down the hill











Time 2:45

Along the South wall











Time 04:00

In the door

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one big Home Depot, if it takes you almost as long to walk along the wall as it does to get to the store!

Anonymous said...

The garden department is at the far end. It was in the garden department where they found George's collar

Anonymous said...

I can think of a few people who would be very jealous of your proximity to the Home Depot. Of course it's probably good for their wallets that they aren't.

Bill said...

Since every project requires three trips it is quite handy, and I get to spend what I save on gas!