I feel for you dude! That front came through here a few days ago and left snow on the mountains. The wind blew through here like all get out. It knocked the hummingbird eggs out of the nest so no new babies this year.
It is very pretty. One good thing about snow this time of the year is that it usually doesn't stay on the ground long. You'll be out on your bike tomorrow. I know, I live in Florida but I can't help that. Ken that's really sad about the hummingbird eggs. Sadder than the snow.
5 comments:
I think I'd cry! But thanks for putting things in perspective. It was pretty cold here last weekend, but not THAT cold!
I feel for you dude! That front came through here a few days ago and left snow on the mountains. The wind blew through here like all get out. It knocked the hummingbird eggs out of the nest so no new babies this year.
Want me to send a picture of my pool in the sunshine???
It is very pretty. One good thing about snow this time of the year is that it usually doesn't stay on the ground long. You'll be out on your bike tomorrow. I know, I live in Florida but I can't help that. Ken that's really sad about the hummingbird eggs. Sadder than the snow.
'Hope' the plants were still in the greenhouse!
Post a Comment