
Final Configuration...
Carolyn suggested that the pictures needed to be closer together. So I moved them closer, and they do look better.
Next project is to change the switches, plugs and switch plates throughout the house to match the decorative switches we put in the kitchen and family room. Today I got the living room and dining room completed, and also put a dimmer switch on the cans that are over the family room fireplace. Todays project required only two trips to Home Depot. First to get a circuit tester since I seemed to have misplaced the one I had in the move from the basement to the garage. The second to get a couple of dimmer switches... one for the dining room and one for the cans over the fireplace.
There is still a lot of work to do to finish this project. Most challenging part is finding out which switches and plugs are on which circuit. The guy who wired this house seems to have had a random method of determining which circuit went where.
Big change in the weather going on as I write. Yesterday it was close to 100. tomorrow it is going to be in the 60s. A line of thunderstorms is heading our way.
4 comments:
At least you don't have a hurricane heading your way. Gustave has missed us but Hannah seems to be looking at us. I like the pictures closer together also. I really must get out there to see it all in person.
I like the closer arrangement too. I also like the way you captured yourself in the oval mirror over the fireplace. A little like Hitchcock putting himself into his own movies?
Haha, good eye Karl! I prefer the pictures closer as well, but we all know Carolyn has a a great eye! Don't forget to mention the hours you spent on the computer proofing and editing my pictures!!! Thanks again.
I also prefer the latter arrangement. However, my favourite shot from the ones you posted is the yellow flower with the bug. What a superb colour. Once we get our place decorated I might come asking for a copy.
Post a Comment