
Three days to go....
... but I got the shelves in the basement finished. I have had those bifold doors for about 15 years, and finally got the project done. Now in another 15 years I may get around to finishing off the rest of the basement. Yesterday the project took only two trips to Home Depot, one to get more masonry bits and some shorter masonry screws (so I wouldn't have to drill the holes so deep); and one trip to get a 7/16th wood bit. The mounting holes in the doors were3/8ths and the hardware I bought required 7/16s. I ended up buying a whole kit of wood bits.
As you can see. the shelves are very close to being filled up. That is because we had a bunch of stuff stored (piled up) in the closet area before i put the shelves in. It may be a hopeless task.

... but I got the shelves in the basement finished. I have had those bifold doors for about 15 years, and finally got the project done. Now in another 15 years I may get around to finishing off the rest of the basement. Yesterday the project took only two trips to Home Depot, one to get more masonry bits and some shorter masonry screws (so I wouldn't have to drill the holes so deep); and one trip to get a 7/16th wood bit. The mounting holes in the doors were3/8ths and the hardware I bought required 7/16s. I ended up buying a whole kit of wood bits.
As you can see. the shelves are very close to being filled up. That is because we had a bunch of stuff stored (piled up) in the closet area before i put the shelves in. It may be a hopeless task.
I have started playing around with something called High Dynamic Range photography. The picture below is an example


1 comment:
They make guns to shoot bolts into concrete. Bob used one in my basement. Downy buys his the greatest toys.
Post a Comment