Thursday, August 07, 2008

One day to go...

Hope informs me that there is a good crop of corn coming for the weekend, so I guess we will have to go to Granville. Alice came up on the bed this morning... looking for us to get up and get his breakfast I am sure. Wonder what he will do for the next five days.

I am taking a vacation day today to prepare for the journey. Need to get papers and proposals together, check in and get boarding passes, arrange for transportation to the airport, get confirmation docs for reservations. I have packed my camera gear (lots of pictures will be taken), and now need to find room to put in the insect repellant. (I am considering an outfit similar to what bee keepers wear).

Then I neeed to get a haircut (just a couple minutes past Home Depot to the Right Clips establishment). Not sure what else has to get done.

We went out to dinner last night with Ray, Deni, and Hannah. Ray is one of the partners in our condominium conversion project. He is doing all the conversion work. After dinner we went over to the building to check things out. It is ALMOST done. There is a Real Estate tour through the building next week, and we should be able to start selling condos by the end of the month. I did not have my camera along, or you would be looking at pictures of the building and units. I will be getting some pictures when we return from Granville.

Need to get moving... Will keep you posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Didn't have your camera?? Very unlike you Bill! Guess all these preps for the weekend took over your mind!